Super-Versatile P Series
Elmasonic P Series Features
- Dual frequency, variable power to handle every cleaning and mixing task
- Top-rated choice for industrial production or lab applications
- Get outstanding results with highest ultrasonic power available
- Strong (37 kHz) or gentle (80 kHz) cleaning action – or auto alternate
- Powerful pulse mode removes stubborn contaminants
- Convenient digital display of set and operating parameters
- Durable lid helps reduce sound and solution evaporation; serves as a drip-off tray
- Cavitation resistant stainless steel tank
- Ergonomic handles for easy positioning
- Side-mounted drain valve and rear drain duct to remove spent solution
- Superior German engineering supports a 2-year warranty
- Practical optional accessories for special tasks.
Available Elmasonic P Series Models
Elmasonic P Series
If you perform a wide variety of ultrasonic cleaning tasks or are involved in lab work processing a variety of samples, there is an Elmasonic P benchtop cleaner that’s just right for you. Available in 6 tank capacities from 0.75 to 7.5 gallons, these highly programmable ultrasonic cleaners let you customize operating cycles to handle virtually any cleaning or mixing job that comes through your facility.
Once your cycle is programmed the Elmasonic P cleaner takes over. Cavitation action and the timer start when the liquid reaches the set temperature. Program the dual frequency function to operate at 37 or 80 kHz or to switch automatically between the two at 30 second intervals. If there are particularly stubborn contaminants or you’re working with difficult samples activating the pulse mode sends 20% bursts of additional power through the solution to set things right. And as an added convenience you can temporarily stop operations by activating the pause button.
The Elmasonic P is ideal for cleaning sensitive electronic parts or for dissolving/dispersing fragile materials and difficult-to-dissolve samples.
Top of the Line with Broadest Range of Adjustable Parameters
|Digital Display: Shows frequency, power, set and actual temperature, set and actual time.
|Variable Power: Adjusts from 30% to 100% to match properties of materials being cleaned.
|Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater from 30⁰ to 80⁰C; auto-shutoff at 90⁰C for safety.
|Sweep Frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
|Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of dissolved and entrained gas from liquids.
|Normal Mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency for mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
|Pulse Mode: Intermittent 20% power bursts to dissolve nearly insoluble samples or to remove tenacious contaminants.
|Timer: Program cleaning up to 60 minutes or continuous with manual shutoff. When set to continuous, power automatically shuts off after 12 hours for safety.