Economical E Plus Series
Elmasonic E Plus Series Features
- Precision German construction
- Eco sweep mode for uniform and gentle cleaning action
- Dynamic mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 6-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain valve to remove spent solutions from rear drain
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separatel
Available Elmasonic E Plus Series Models
Elmasonic E Plus Series
Whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned expert the Elmasonic E Plus series is an excellent choice in ultrasonic cleaners for just about all general ultrasonic cleaning jobs. The 9 cleaner models in the E Plus series are the easiest to use in the Elmasonic family. The intuitive control panel is a study in simplicity.
Once you set your Elmasonic E Plus ultrasonic cleaner’s cleaning temperature and time you can lower the optional basket and parts into the solution, place the lid on the tank to reduce noise and liquid evaporation then attend to other matters. What could be easier?
The Elmasonic E Plus is an ideal entry level ultrasonic bath for laboratories. Select Dynamic mode operation for routine sample preparation. Intermittent spikes of ultrasonic power quickly mix, dissolve, disperse, and homogenize samples. Choose Dynamic mode to rapidly degas solvents and solutions. Use Eco mode for quiet, gentle cleaning and to extend the lifetime of the tank.
Your Best Value for General Ultrasonic Cleaning and Mixing
|Dynamic Mode: Combines sweep for cleaning uniformity with pulse to remove stubborn contaminants, degas fresh solutions, or for mixing and sample prep in the lab.
|Eco Mode: Reduced-power gentle cleaning, quiet operation, extends tank lifetime.
|Power Tracking: The microprocessor-controlled generator maintains constant ultrasonic power, sensing and adjusting for light or heavy loads in the tank. Digital operation ensures reproducible performance from run to run.
|Heater: Set the cleaning temperature from 30°C to 80°C in increments of 5°C. (EP10, EP20, and EP30 models do not have heating)
|Timer: Select the cleaning time from 1-30 minutes. Or set the unit for continuous operation. In this mode you can stop the cleaning manually.
|Drain: E Plus line models from EP60H to EP300H have a rear drain with a valve for easy emptying of the tank. The valve is located on the side of the tank for easy access.