Step Up to S Series
Elmasonic S Series Features
- Extra power for fast and thorough cleaning
- Convenient LED display of time and temperature
- Three operating modes for different tasks
- Sweep: Safely clean metal, glass, electronic, and plastic parts
- Degas: Rapidly remove gasses from liquids
- Normal: Dissolve, homogenize, disperse, mix and emulsify lab samples
- 13 tank sizes – one is right for you
- Durable lid helps reduce sound and solution evaporation; serves as a drip-off tray
- Cavitation resistant stainless steel tank
- Ergonomic handles (1 gallon and larger) for easy positioning
- Side-mounted drain valve and rear drain port (1 gallon and larger) to remove spent solution
- Superior German engineering supports the 2-year warranty
- Practical optional accessories for special tasks.
Available Elmasonic S Series Models
Elmasonic S Series
The Elmasonic S ultrasonic cleaners are one of the most versatile on the market in their price range. Here’s an ultrasonic cleaner that can “think for itself” by automatically adjusting the ultrasonic power to match the load thanks to its microprocessor controlled ultrasonic generator. This along with the models’ digital control panel assures equal cleaning performance from batch to batch.
Check out the control panel. There’s no guesswork here. LED lights show you the set and actual cleaning solution temperature and the set and current cleaning time. Once you program the cleaning cycle based on past experience with what’s being cleaned and the cleaning solution instructions you can devote attention to other tasks. In the meantime your Elmasonic S cleaner delivers perfect cleaning results every time.
The Elmasonic S is ideal for cleaning medical instruments and machined parts, or for general laboratory uses.
Extra Power for Cleaning, Mixing, and Degassing
|LED Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp; flashing LED indicates remaining time and actual temp.|
|Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater from 30⁰ to 80⁰C.|
|Sweep Frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to ensure uniform cleaning throughout the bath.|
|Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of dissolved and entrained gas from liquids.|
|Normal Mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency for mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.|
|Timer: Program cleaning up to 30 minutes or continuous with manual shutoff. Auto-shutoff after 12 hours of continuous operation.|